donderdag 7 oktober 2010

letter of complaint

Daws House
33-35 Dawslane
NW7 4SD
London


Dear Mr Jefferson.

I am sending you an e-mail because of the brochure you had made for the event from war child. I am from the event organization agency from Utrecht. I send you one brochure back and I marked two spelling mistakes. But that is not they only mistake in the brochure. The time that the event from war child start is at ten o’clock but in the brochure stays eleven o’clock.
I think that are two big spelling mistakes. The event from war child is about 4 weeks and we want to spread the brochures next week. We thought about some solutions with our team and we think that printing new brochures is the best option. We can not give the visitors a brochure with these spelling mistakes.
I hope you will send me the new brochures as soon as possible.

Yours Faithfully,
Kiki Janssen
Even organization agency
Utrecht


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten