maandag 13 september 2010

My weekend

Dear reader of this blog,

I wanna tell you something about my weekend.

I live in Wamel that's a small village near by Tiel. This weekend there was a fruit parade at Tiel. It's like carnaval. Everybody is building a nice car made of fruit and seeds. It's nice to see them ride at the parade. Thousands of people come to Tiel to look at the fruit parade. This year also came prince Willem-Allexander and princess Maxima to Tiel to look at the fiftieth fruit parade.
Also there is a festival names "appelpop". It's the biggest free festival of europe. Many famous artists come to Tiel and entertain twenty-five thousand people.
A few examples of artists who performed: Blof, Di-rect and Carol Emerald.

I was at this great festival. It took two days. Fortunately we had very good weather.

I look forward to "Appelpop" 2011.

Thank you for reading my blog.

Greetings Kiki

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten