dinsdag 21 september 2010

My third blog

Dear reader of my blog,

It's hard for me to write something for my third blog. I had a very bored weekend. I made a lot of homework and going to a birthday.
Thursday I went out with some classmates. We were going to Filemon that's a bar near by "De Dom". It was nice to went out with my classmates. At that way we've get to know each other better. I slept by Rosan because my room is not ready. I look forward to having my own room.
Next weekend I will go to crazy, sexy, cool that is a houseparty in Rotterdam at the "Maassilo". Also I will go to a motorrace at Valkenswaard and I have a birthday from my brother.

This weekend was a very bored weekend and next weekend will be a very busy and nice weekend.

I look forward to write my next blog.

Yours Sincerely,
Kiki Janssen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten