dinsdag 28 september 2010

Letter of enquire

Dear  Mister/Miss,

I am a student from the Faculty of Communication and Journalism of the Professional University of Utrecht in the Netherlands. I found the EFL course for international students that you gave, on the website of the City College Manchester.
I am a student from the Faculty of Communication and Journalism. I am studying in the first year. Before this study I did the study Wellness and Lifestyle that was a study with sport and nutrition. My English is not very well I had two years English on the study Wellness and Lifestyle we must do some presentations and workshops in English. It was hard for me because I do not dare to speak English.
I hope this study can help me to make English easier for me. I do like English very well.
I look forward to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Kiki Janssen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten