maandag 6 september 2010

My first blog

Dear reader of this blog.

In my first blog I want to tell something about myself to introduce myself. I'm Kiki Janssen and I'm 20 years old. I live in Wamel that's a small village near by Tiel. I have one brother his name is Tim and he is 27 years old also do I have a sister her name is Tonki and she is 25 years old. I live by my parents and next month I will move to Utrecht to my own student room. I will tell you something about my hobby's. I'm a big fan of motorcycles. I like to ride them or look at them. Also I go to motorraces to look at the fastest rider.
I love many kind of sports. I also work at a fitness company. I give sport instructions and food tips to people who want to lose weight or want to get a better condition. The name of my function is personal coach for sport and food. I really like my job.
Before this study I did the education "Wellness and Lifestyle". I learned to gave sportmassage, relax massage, to give sport instructions and to make a diet.
My spell checker doesn't work so I hope I did the spelling right by myself.
I hope this was a good blog and I look forward to write the next one.

Yours faithfully,
Kiki Janssen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten