maandag 28 februari 2011

Blogpost 2: Living in Utrecht

At the beginning of the training, business communication I lived in Wamel. Wamel is a small village near by Tiel. The connection between Wamel and Utrecht by train or bus is very bad. I had to go by bike and ferry for 10 km to Tiel and there I took the train to Utrecht that takes a lot of time. The ferry is also many times out of service because of to high water. In October 2010 I moved to Utrecht. It was hard to find a nice room. With a lot of luck I qualify for a nice home. I live now in a large townhouse which I sublet to two other girls. We have a beautiful home. I think its luxury to live as a student like this way. A nice home with a big living room, three sleeping rooms, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, garden and roof. We live nearby the center of Utrecht. It’s a nice and quiet neighborhood with a lot of plants and threes.  The advantages of living in a student room are that I don’t have to travel so far and I have a lot of freedom. The disadvantages of living in a student room are that I have to clean my home by myself and I live far away from my family.
But when I want to visit my family I’ll sleep a day with my parents.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten