dinsdag 8 maart 2011

Where do I see myself in five years?

In five years I will be 25. I hope that I have gratuated in five years. After this course I will go working because I did a course before this one and I think that 25 is a beautifull age to stop with studying. I would like my dreams come true. I want to live in America for a few years. My boyfriend is a very good motor racer. In America he can achieve more than in Holland. We want to do a few years everything for his sport. After that we want to go working for a motor race team in Holland or in America. But it is hard to say how long we want to stay in America because we do not know how life in America is like.
With the course I do now I can do a lot of things at a motor race team. Corporate communication is very important for the teams. They need to have sponsors, advertisement and a good communication between riders and trainers and also with other teams. This is a wild dream of me and I hope this dream will come true.
If this not will happen I want to do go working for a motor race team in Holland. But we want to do everything to make our dream come true. But first I want to finish my course because than I can do the communication for racing teams.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten